A collection of my stories and adventures while studying abroad in the wonderful country of my ancestors- Norway!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Impossible!

'Nothing is impossible. The words says itself 'I'm possible.'"- Audrey Hepburn

Just wanted to let everyone know I have accomplished the impossible. I have just wrote a 2,000 word essay on...

‘How does the development of international shipping in Norway compare to other Western European and North American countries in the 19th century and what are the main economic, technological and political factors behind the growth of the Norwegian commercial fleet in this period?'

I never thought it was possible. So for all of you who think differently- here is proof that I AM in school and I AM doing work!

Hugs and Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment